Tuesday, November 18, 2008

We'll take two! What?
















In May this year, Jayden got a Chocolate Lab for his birthday (Cocoa). This was the most defiante creature I had ever seen in my life! He would not do anything we commanded him to do, so instead of fighting the constant battle teaching him to potty outside, we decided to give in and make him an outside dog. When Jayden went to camp in July, Cocoa, got to hot and died.
We promised him that we would get him another puppy, but purposefully did not put a date on when. In all honesty, I was hoping he'd get over the dog thing. Long story short, Manuel has a friend who knew about Jayden's dog and had a lab who gave birth to 6 puppies 6 weeks ago. He mentioned to Manuel that he had them ready to go and wanted to give one to Jayden. I was very hesitant, so he brought the two black ones to our house for Jayden to choose one.
My sister and her boys are staying with us for a week or two and as did Jayden her boys guilted her into getting them a puppy as well, so I went from being completely resistant to a puppy to having two running around my house! How did this happen!
Two puppies (Zipper and Shaddow), one Min Pin (Shordee), one Bird (Blu), one 21 mo. old (Zion), one 3 year old (William), one 5 year old (Josiah), one 7 year old (Jayden), and 3 adults all under the same roof. I’m a saint I know! Oh yeah, I forgot the turtle (Toby)!

No comments: