Thursday, November 20, 2008

Selfless Love


Jayden and Zion have such a bond. Jayden really wanted a sibling before Zion was born and since there's such an age difference I thought by the time the baby got here and Jayden realized that it would take away from the attention and lavishing he got, he'd be ready to send him back. That has not been the case at all. Just the other night, Jayden went out to walk his dog and wherever Jayden goes Zion is not far behind. It was a frigid night and Zion apparently walked outside behind Jayden. By the time I noticed he wasn't in the house with me, I rushed outside because I knew he didn't have on a coat or shoes. I made it to the garage shouting Zion's name and around the corner with a lease in one hand and a baby on his hip Jayden shuffled into view. Jayden weighs about 40 lbs and Zion is pushin 30 lbs, but Jayden still carries him around like it's nothin. He had picked him up off the ground because he didn't have shoes on and Jayden took his own coat off and put it on Zion because Zion didn't have one. Now that's selfless love! What more could you ask for from your children?

No comments: