Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"I DO"

Zion and Jayden are so sweet together. Jayden is so patient with his little brother and Zion is so demanding. Just the other day we were going out to run a few errands and Jayden decided to bring his game boy along. Zion was screaming bloody murder pointing at it, so Jayden positioned it so that Zion could see what he was doing. When is got close enough for Zion to reach it he snatched it away and said "I do Jayden, I do". Jayden just smiled and said "Mom look at his little chubby hands on the gameboy" and occupied himself with the music on his hand me down cell phone. I am truely blessed to have boys with such a big age gap but still love each other so dearly and show it everyday in their interaction with one another.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Awwww, so sweet!! Jonah is the same way w/ Josh - ALWAYS wants his iPod!! And puts the eye phone in his ear and starts to bob his head to the music, it's so cute!