Friday, November 7, 2008

OMG, Jayden is still interested in girls!

Last night, I was watching a show on TV that I didn't think was appropriate for Jayden to watch so I had him go to my room and watch TV. After about 30 minutes of dead silence from the bedroom where he was watching TV, I decided go check out what he was watching. As I walked into the room, he changed the channel. I asked "what are you watching", he said "I'm looking for the Disney Channel" I said "what were you watching" he said "I don't know, nothing really" I said "Son, you know all I have to do it press the back button on the remote and it will take me to the last channel, so would you like to tell me what you were watching or would you like me to just figure it out on my own?" He swugged his shoulders, I took the remote and hit the "last" button. The channel went to the Dallas Cowboy Cheer leading Tryouts! I would even consider what they had on a bathing suite. I said "why were you watching this?" he said "I just wanted to see what they were doing." I said "why did you lie to me about it?" he said "I didn't lie, I didn't know what it was called." OMG, they are getting good at skirting the truth young these days.

No comments: