Thursday, January 15, 2009

Smoothies for everyone!

Just recently I've been on a voyage to loose weight. My step dad bought me a "Magic Bullet" blender sort of a thing. I started using lite yogurt, 2% milk, and frozen fruit to make me something that was filling, low calorie, and tasty for breakfast each morning. One day I had over did it at lunch and didn't have very many calories left so I was making a smoothie for dinner. Jayden saw me and asked if he could make himself one, and OMG, I have created a monster. We spend so much money on yogurt it's not even funny. He has to have one for breakfast (which is a good thing. He gets calcium, protein, and fruits the first meal of the day), and has to have one every night as well. I think it's the fact that we let him do it himself that makes it so appealing to him. Hey, whatever it takes to get them eating healthy, right.......

No comments: