Sunday, January 25, 2009

"Momma, you get me buka?"

Zion is developing so quickly, he's learning new words everyday, I knew soon he'd be speaking in complete sentences. I never expected his first sentence to be......"Momma, you get me buka (burger)?" lol...... Here's how it went down. We were out late shopping for his birthday gifts and once we finished up I loaded him in the car and drove across the street and pulled up to the Chick fil A drive through. I placed the order, pulled forward, and stopped behind a car first in line at the window. Once I stopped Zion said, "momm..." I said "huh Zion" he said "you get me buka?" I said, "no baby, mommy didn't get you a burger, I got you some nuggets, nuggets are good!" A few seconds later it was our turn at the window and I pulled forward, paid the man and collected our food. I passed Zion a nugget and a few minutes later that sweet little baby said "momma, newget gooooooooood."

No comments: