Monday, January 12, 2009

Daddy Makes Good Oatmeal

Just the other night, Manuel had gone out with a few friends to a birthday party and the boys and I went to bed around 1a. Jayden apparently didn't go right to sleep because as soon as the door opened he was up asking Manuel if he could get up with him until he went to bed. Of course Manuel said yes and I went back to sleep. The next morning as we were getting ready for the day Jayden sayes "I like the way daddy makes oatmeal, he makes it really good" I said "oh is daddy making you oatmeal before school in the mornings now" Jayden replied "no he made me some last night" ........ (last night? At 2 in the morning?). Jayden continued "he put a little bit of a lot of milk in it and a little bit of a lot of sugar in it and didn't stir it up or anything, I just ate the chuncks of sugar floating on top." I guess that's how you'd make oatmeal of you were half awake...at 2 o'clock in the morning!

No comments: