Friday, January 9, 2009

New Sippy Cup

Zion has been so rough on his sippy cuts as of late. He throw them like they are a ball or something so they're all worn down and leak like crazy. I decided to go out and buy him new ones and a girl at work was singing the praises of a cup her little girl uses. I decided to check the cup out and much to my surprise the cup retailed at $6.88! $7 or a cup?????? This darned thing better work magic. If even one drop of liquid comes out of it, I WILL TAKE IT BACK. I kept my receipt and the box it came out of. Low and behold, not a drop escaped the spout! Zion loves it. He will not be separated from it except for a refill. The first night we got it, tucked it under his arm the entire night until he fell asleep. In the middle of the night when he woke up for a cup, I passed him another cup I had purchased that day. Not the same kind, (at $7 I'm not buying more than one!). He put it in his mouth, then raised up and held it in the air as if to see it better and when he noticed it wasn't his new found favorite cup, he through a fit. He cried for 10 minutes until he finally decided to take the cup he was given. That kid!

No comments: