Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Zion got his first hair cut on Feb 5, 2008 and has been in love with haircuts every since. I can’t stop by the shop to get something from Manuel and Zion see him cutting someone’s hair without him throwing an absolute fit to get his hair cut. Yesterday, Zion had a Dr’s appointment. Manuel was taking him and he needed to run by the shop to get something. When they pulled into the parking lot, Zion cheered “I get to get a haircut, tank you daddy, oh tank you.” Manuel tried to explain that they had an appointment to get to and he didn’t have time to cut his hair, but what’s an appointment to a two year old. Knowing that Zion could care less, Manuel began distracting him as they walked in, he quickly grabbed his phone charger and was out the door in a few minutes. He got Zion buckled into his car seat and was on the road again. Just as they began to exit the parking lot, Zion started to scream, “daddy, I left my hair cut, I left my hair cut daddy. Let’s go back.”

No comments: