Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ice Cream for almost everyone

Today we took our normal Sunday afternoon nap and when we got up we decided to go for a bike ride on a trail up the street from the house. We had lots of time to spare so we stopped by the park and let the kids play a few minutes and then proceeded on our ride. When it was all said and done we were on the trail for a couple of hours. As we were loading the bikes back on the truck, Jayden asked if we could go get ice cream. While in the drive through at Braums I noticed that Zion was hungry so I told Manuel not to get him any ice cream to get him a burger instead. Manuel placed the order and we sat at the window, the cashier passed Jayden's ice cream out and the the bag with Zion's hamburger out. As Manuel began to drive away, Zion threw his hands int he air and said "Oh, my goodness, she forgot to give me my i ceam!"

No comments: