Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"I left my hair cut"
















Yesterday, Zion had a doctors appointment and Manuel had a hair cut to do a hour before so he took him with him to do the hair cut. By the way, Zion absolutely loves getting hair cuts. When the arrived at the shop, he excitedly exclaimed "dad, i gettin a hair cut??" Manuel said, "no, I have to do a client hair cut." This did not go over well with Zion and he began to have a tantrum so Manuel reluctantly agreed, "I'll cut your hair when I finish up with Mr. Frank." Zion said "o ta." Manuel cut Mr. Frank's hair and Zion found something that occupied his attention, as soon as Manuel was done, he grabbed Zion and said, "come on we've got to go so we won't be late." Zion said "o ta", took Manuel's hand and walked out to the car. As they were driving a way, Zion said "o, wait daddy, I forgot my hair cut!" Needless to say, Manuel had to deal with screaming all the way to the doctor's office.

No comments: