Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"Rock a bye baby"

We were in Walmart the other day and Jayden of course wanted to buy a toy. We went to the toy section and I decided to buy Zion a toy. I walked up and down the isle looking for something I thought he'd like to play with. As we walked down the hall he screamed "go back momma, go back" I said what is it Zion, you want something. I turned around and started to walk back, I was thinking to my self... this is all girl stuff, what could he have possibly seen that he wants, and to my surprise, he was reaching for a baby doll! Oh, my goodness, what am I going to do???? I can't have a little boy walking around with a baby, so I called Manuel and said "we're in Walmart and Zion wants a doll, what do you think?"
Manuel: "is it a boy or a girl?"
Me: " it can be either"
Manuel: "I'm ok with him getting a boy"
Me: "you don't think a girl would be better"
Manuel: "absolutely not"
Me: "really"
Manuel: "and make sure it's blue"
LOL! MEN!
I select a doll with blue clothes (a boy) and we headed to the check out. I looked down to see Zion rocking the baby and singing "rocka by baby in the tee top" over and over again. He was so excited about his baby, but a few days later that thing was no where to be found and he could care less. I don't think we have anything to worry about......lol....

No comments: