Saturday, April 18, 2009

"Joo Mall"

Zion has never been interested in stuffed animals. The only toy we've gotten him to play with is a ball. He goes crazy over balls. Saturday we took the boys to Incredible Pizza in Tulsa before the Rodeo and Jayden has to have a custom stuffed animal. I thought, I'll take Zion over and see if he's interested in any of the animals and to my surprise he actually picked up a Red Monkey. We purchased it of course and I immediately gave him a name that would be easy for me to remember and the same for Zion. I called him "Red". A few hours later, we were sitting at the table eating and Zion was having a conversation with his new found friend. I asked him "what's your friend's name?" He replied "Joo Mall..." (interpretation: Jamal). From that point on, whenever he'd refer to the monkey, he called him Jamal. Where on earth he got that from I have not a clue. We don't know ANYONE named Jamal.......

1 comment:

Maggie said...

OMG, that kid cracks me up!!! How crazy is that?! =)