Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Today my nephews, William and Josiah, started going to Jayden’s school in Fayetteville (a transfer from Rogers Schools). I told Jayden last night that they would start attending his school and today when he was going in from recess, William ran up to him and said “hi”. Jayden said, “hi, now go back to your group so you don’t get lost.” When school was out, Jayden was a little late coming out to the car, so Manuel asked him if he had to stay over for some reason, he said, “no, I just decided to swing by William and Josiah’s classes to make sure they were ok and knew how they were getting home. I just wanted to check on them before I left.” Awwwww, sweet, grown, little boy. I he is really getting a kick out of bossing Josiah and William around since he’s the oldest and all. LOL.

No comments: