Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This past weekend, we went to visit Latrice, Miracle, Gerry, and baby Angel. It was a quick trip but good. The boys got the baby bug again and are now bugging me for a baby sister. She is just about the most precious thing I’ve seen in a while. She just has the most amazing heir about her. We also went down to the Alligator Farm in Hot Springs to let Jayden see Alligators and Zion was demanding to see moneys. On the way, we stopped at ‘Brown’s Country Store and Buffett’. It was amazing. As we were going down the line filling our plates, Jayden looked at me and said “I have a feeling I’m going to eat good today, and there’s more to explore.” Drama King! All the way there Zion was chanting “mom, are we going to see alligators, I can’t wait to see MY alligators.” The minute we pulled up to the park and got out, Zion instantly wanted to be situated on my hip because he was afraid. It was just the funniest thing, he couldn’t wait to get there and now he wanted nothing to do with anything that moved! Jayden petted the small gators and was smitten by the arctic fox and mountain lion. As we were leaving Jayden told the attendant, we’ll be back in a couple months, see you then.

No comments: