Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My sweet little boy!

Jayden has a problem with fever blisters. Whenever he doesn't get enough rest the night before, he will almost always get a blister the next morning. When this happens, I always make him go to bed a little earlier the day it arrives, and he absolutely hates it! The other day, I picked him up from day camp and I was the one with the fever blister. Jayden got in the car and I said "how was your day Jayden", he said, "good mom". A few seconds went by and he looked at me, placed his hand on my face and turned it towards him, observed my fever blister, and said "mom, what time did you go to bed last night?????" "I think we need to work on you getting in bed a little early tonight, so we can get rid of this little sucker." I aggressively agreed.... lol! Sweet little boy.

No comments: