Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm a big boy now! - Jayden style

Jayden turned 8 on May 10th and he had a blast at his birthday party. He invited about 15 little boys and we all went to Lokomotion. I was a bit concerned when we walked in because it's a tab run down.... not exactly like I remember it, but none the less Jayden and his friends spent the majority of their time either scarfing down pizza, cake, and drinks, or playing laser tab, riding go carts, bumper boating, or playing put put. I figured it would be a nightmare with Zion trying to keep up and Jayden not wanting to be bothered with his little brother, but quite to the contrary every where he could lug him along he did. It was just about the sweetest thing I've seen in a while.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Awwww, that's sweet! I agree, the last time we went there, I thought the same thing... a little run down. =S