Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Power of a Praying Child....lol

The other night I was on my knees beside the bed praying and Jayden and Zion came in to see what I was doing so I invited them to join me. I realized Manuel wasn't there so I had them go get him and we began to pray together as a family. I had Jayden go first, he had his little 7 year old spill. I went next, I had my little 33 year old female spill. Then Manuel went last, he had his little 36 year old male spill. As Manuel was concluding our family prayer and we were rising from out knees, we heard this "bzbazfifzabazzzzbberassead" it was Zion PRAYING! He had his little head cupped in his hand and he was going at it loud enough for us all to hear. In his little mind it was his turn (how cute is that). We looked at each other, bowed our heads and let him jibber jabber it out, then suddenly he said "Hay Men" (amen). They do say the darndest things.

No comments: