Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My big boy My BIG helper


Last night, Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer came on TV and Manuel was really excited about watching it with the boys, so he called me when he was on his way home and told me to turn to the station and have the boys ready because he was going to be pushing time to make it there when the show started. I got off the phone and told Jayden to take a shower and get into his bed cloths because dad was on his way home. Zion was throwing a fit to keep playing with Jayden so I had my hands full finishing up the dishes. I Jayden to undress Zion and put him in the shower with him and I'd be in in a sec to wash him. By the time I made it into the bathroom both Jayden and Zion where getting out of the shower. I said "Jayden don't turn the shower off, I've got to wash Zion" he said "no you don't have to I already did". Of course I didn't think he could have possibly gotten him all that clean so I spelled the both of them and it was obvious the had both been well washed. I still don't know how he did it with ease. It's so hard to hold onto that wet baby when I do it. How he was coordinated enough to was both of them is beyond me. But, that's my big boy my big helper!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Those are some SERIOUS bubbles in that tub!! LOL