Friday, March 27, 2009

"Can I Momma"

Zion is really starting to put sentences together and it's the cutest thing. Sunday Night we came back from grocery shopping and Manuel and Jayden were unloading the car while I tried to occupy Zion. He had been instructed not to go outside the wash room into the garage, because we were afraid he'd end up in the street and get ran over. He wasn't being very obedient, so I made him stay with me. When Manuel and Jayden finished bringing in the groceries, as we were putting things away, Manuel noticed that he forgot to get something out of the car, so he was headed back out with Zion right on his heals. A slit second later, I guess Zion realized that he was about to do something I had instructed him not to do, so he turned back and over his shoulder said "Can I momma, can I?" and waited for my reply. I said "yes, Zion" He said "k" and continued after Manuel. I love it when they listen.

No comments: