Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"My stomach feels empty and my head is hot"


Over the last couple days Jayden has had a head ache. He discribes it as his head going in and out in one spot and it being hot. Yesterday we picked him up and he had not touched his lunch so we knew he wasn't feeling very well. We took him home and gave him lots of TLC and he appeared to be feeling much better until it came time to do his home work then all of a sudden his head felt "hot" again and he could barely keep his eyes open (drama king if I ever saw one). This morning he woke and told Manuel "my stomach feels empty and my head feels hot and is going in and out" today he goes to Mrs. Perry's with his bubba, but when Manuel explained to him that he had to take three books to read, must practice his spelling all day, and couldn't go outside to play all of a sudden he wasn't feeling quite so bad and thought maybe he'd try to go to school. I don't think so, not so we can be called away in the middle of the day!

No comments: